Home|About Us|News & Events|International Faculty|International Students|Admissions|Contact Us|中文版
Welcome to Wenzhou University International Relations Office! Today is
International Faculty
-Warm Tips
-Visiting Scholar
-International Faculty Club
-Looking for Jobs at WZU
-International Conference
-Polices & Regulations

 Warm Tips


Dear International Faculties, here’s some tips about how to visit or work at Wenzhou University (WZU) and what you can do after you get here.

You can also contact our office via fao@wzu.edu.cn.


Now, get yourself a Visa.

You can come to China with 2 kinds of Visa, Z (working) Visa and L (travelling) Visa.

L Visa (less than 3 months) Application Process

● Application Procedures


Please check it with your local Chinese consulate.


Z Visa (1 year or above) Application Process

● Application Procedures 

1. Foreign teachers and scholars who would stay in China for at least one year may apply for Z visa (working visa) 3 months before working here.

2. Send all required application materials to the departments of Wenzhou University you have contacted 


3. Wenzhou University will decide whether or not to approve your application.

4. As soon as you receive a letter of admission and a working permit from Wenzhou University, you should apply for a visa to China at your local Chinese consulate. 

● Requirements 

Under 65 years old; 
2 years of teaching\researching experience

● Required Application Materials


1. Copy of your valid passport; 

2. Complete and detailed CV; 

3. Copy of your highest degree certificate; 


4. Copy of Teaching Certificate  (TEFL/TESOL)

5. Copy signed contract; 

6. Copy of applicant's health examination report. 

7. Marriage certificate if your husband/wife comes with you, and copy of his/her valid passport 

8. Birth Certificate if your child (under 18 years old) comes with you, and his/her valid passports 

After your arrival, you need to apply for Residence Permit in 1 month, and extent it 1 month before it expires.

Now, welcome to Wenzhou University, our staff or your department will help you get your library card, meal card and any other things you need. If you have any problem here, please call us. We have various activities for foreign teachers to make you feel at home. You can also visit the College of International Cooperation to meet some new friends come from your country and others all over the world. 

Total Visits:587191      
Visits of Yesterday:163      
Visits of Today:195      
Average Daily Visits:410      
Copyright 2013 Wenzhou University International Relations Office All Rights Reserved.
Add:Wenzhou University Town, Zhejiang, China    
Fax:0086-577-86598029     Email:fao@wzu.edu.cn
Technical Support:唐格科技